Vocational School Pennsylvania – New Castle Is An Accredited Pennsylvania Technical Institute
Get Started Today
Learn more about the hands-on training at New Castle School of Trades!
If you’re looking for a vocational school in Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas like Youngstown near the Ohio-Pennsylvania border, you have a few to choose.
But are they accredited?
It’s an important question, and something you should take the time to investigate. If you attend a Pennsylvania technical institute that’s NOT accredited, it could prevent you from getting the best opportunities in your field of choice.
The New Castle School of Trades is one of the oldest, quality Trade Schools in the area. And yes, we’re accredited. See below for our state and national accreditations and other organizational memberships.
- The State Board of Private Licensed Schools
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Ohio State Board of Proprietary School Registration State of Ohio Reg#89-1226T
The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
- Greater New Castle Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau of Western Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association of Student Financial
- Pennsylvania Manufacturer’s Association
- Manufacturer’s Association of Western Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association of Private School Administrators
- National Home Builders Association
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- American Welding Society
- National Institute for Automotive Excellence(ASE)
- Mercer County Home Builders Association
- Lawrence County Home Builders Association
- NATE Testing Organization
Aside from accreditations, is every vocational school Pennsylvania created equal? Not even close.
When you attend New Castle School of Trades, not only will you receive cutting-edge training, but we also have a job placement assistance program that shows you exactly what employers in the area are looking for in new hires.
Financial aid is available also for those that qualify, so there’s no reason not to act right now!
Go back to the About New Castle Tech Schools Ohio-Pennsylvania page