Job Placement Assistance & Career Services – Ohio-Pennsylvania Trade Schools
Get Started Today
Learn more about the hands-on training at New Castle School of Trades!
We feel that, in order to maintain our reputation as one of the leading Ohio-Pennsylvania trade schools in the Youngstown-Warren-Boardman area, we need to help your pursuit of professional excellence.
With that in mind, we offer our students and graduates job placement assistance in all of our programs of all Ohio-Pennsylvania trade schools.
The Secret Behind Our Job Placement Assistance Rates
The best trade schools know the importance of transitioning you into the job market. Here are some of the ways we open the doors of opportunity for you:
- Professional Development Advising – We design these sessions to assist you in setting your career goals, enhancing your job interview skills, composing your resume and preparing for post-interview follow-ups.
- Invitations to Prospective Employers – Our career services staff continually extend invitations to employers to visit our campus and interview graduating students, present employment opportunities and tests and hand out applications to prospective graduates.
- Contacting Potential Employers – A common reason people come to New Castle School of Trades is to find a new path for their career ambitions. Therefore, we feel it’s our highest priority to contact regional employers to find out about new hiring opportunities. Our placement office strives to identify and develop current employment needs and refer qualified graduates.
Like what you’re hearing? Why not apply to New Castle Trade Schools today?
Learn A Trade For Life
Whatever your goal, we offer career training programs to help you get the job you want.
Our main facility (in the Youngstown-Warren-Boardman area) includes the following programs:
- Automotive Repair Training School
- Building & Construction School
- Combination Welding School
- Commercial/Industrial Maintenance Training School
- Commercial Truck Driving School
- Construction Trades
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Repair Technology
- Electrician Training School
- Heavy Equipment Operations with Commercial Truck Driving Training School
- CNC Machine Training School
- HVAC Training School
These are some of the job growth areas of the economy. Plus, financial aid is available for those that qualify — only top vocational schools are able to provide this!
So What Are You Waiting For?
If you’re thinking of attending an Ohio-Pennsylvania trade school, there’s no better time to get started than right now.
Contact us with this form on our website or call the admissions office at 1-800-837-8299 to get started today. If you already know which program you’d like to take, you can apply right now with this application on our website.