The Trade School Programs Available at NCST
New Castle School of Trades is committed to offering a diverse catalogue of programs for incoming students, excellent hands-on instruction for current students and job placement services for graduates.
That’s the NCST difference. We take you every step of the way, from starting as a novice to becoming an expert in a thriving field. Below, you’ll see a breakdown of the trade school programs we provide. We hope to find the right fit for you.
To get a good look at our facilities and state-of-the-art equipment, along with testimonials from students, instructors and employers – and to see what NCST can do for you – check out this in-depth video:
Our Available Programs
When it comes to choosing technical school programs, we know you want expert instruction and course variety, so we’re proud to offer several viable options to our students.
Select from these exciting and fast-growing fields:
- Automotive Technology – Learn automotive maintenance and repair while using sophisticated and industry-standard equipment. Our 60-week program will make you a skilled automotive worker in just over a year!
- Building Technology – Gather the knowledge necessary to oversee and manage bustling construction sites. Our detail-oriented classes cover topics like project planning, time management, safety instruction and contract administration.
- Combination Welding – Build industry expertise and become certified as a commercial welder. Our certified welders go on to enjoy higher wages, increased job security and fewer accidents than those lacking the proper instruction.
- Industrial Maintenance – Work onsite with industrial equipment like boilers, heating and cooling systems, and electrical systems. Our students go on to become adept at inspecting, maintaining and servicing commercial industrial equipment.
- Commercial Truck Driving – Train with tractor trailers and dump trucks to familiarize yourself with the necessities of big rigs. In just over six weeks, you can be out on the open road.
- Construction Trades – Become a jack-of-all-trades and a vital player on a construction site. You’ll acquire a varied skill set, including roofing, masonry, home inspection and carpentry.
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Repair Technology – Learn what’s needed to become proficient as a diesel technician working with a wide variety of industry equipment. Our 67-week curriculum also includes commercial truck driving training.
- Electrical Technology – Develop the needed knowledge to become a skilled professional electrician. Our graduates go on to oversee electrical maintenance and work as contractors, technicians, testers and builders.
- Heavy Equipment Operations – Control industrial-grade and commercial vehicles with precision and safety. Training with bulldozers, telehandlers, dump trucks, front-end loaders and excavators provided.
- Machinist Technology – Work with industrial materials and acquire CNC and CAD training. Students exiting this program have the ability to excel in supervisory roles on future job sites.
- Motorcycle & Power Equipment Technology – Repair and maintain a wide variety of small machinery. Engines, transmissions, hydraulics, and processes for fuel, electrical and ignition systems are all detailed in the curriculum.
- Refrigeration/AC Technology – Learn the technical expertise to maintain and repair furnaces, A/C units, heat pumps, and coolers and freezers. After our 60-week course, our students earn a specialized AST degree.
- Industrial Maintenance With Wind & Solar Technology – Develop needed skills for the expanding and increasingly vital alternative energy fields. Aside from wind and solar power courses, students will acquire experience with rigging and forklift operation, welding, HVAC and electrical services.
Learn More About Our Trade School Programs
Once you’ve determined which of our technical school programs is right for you, be assured that NCST’s commitment to you doesn’t end at graduation.
The job placement assistance services that we offer are great assets for our students and for employers looking to acquire each class’ skilled technicians.
We’re confident our trade school programs are what you’re looking for and we’re excited to start you on a new path. For more information about everything that NCST offers, be sure to contact us today!