Begin an Exciting, Hands-On Career with Training from Vocational Tech Schools PA, Ohio
Are you interested in learning more about Vocational Tech Schools PA, Ohio?
This page answers some common questions and discusses how to choose a program that will meet your needs and offer the best career benefits.
If you want to receive free information for a program you’re interested in, then click here.
If you’re someone who enjoys working with your hands and you’re currently searching for a rewarding, new career in the Pennsylvania or Ohio region, keep reading to learn how job training at a vocational tech school could help you.
On this page, you’ll find answers to questions like:
- “What is a vocational tech school?”
- “What is the difference between college and tech school?”
- “How long does it take to complete career training?”
- “How much does career training cost?”
- “What are the benefits of attending a tech school”
- “How do you apply to a tech school?”
- “How do you choose the right school?”
- “How we can help you?”
Vocational Tech Schools PA, Ohio offer hands-on education and training for jobs in a number of different industries. Students often enroll in these training programs after graduating from high school or obtaining their GEDs.
Some industries that employ graduates of vocational tech schools include:
- Automotive Technology
- Commercial Truck Driving
- Electrical Technology
- Machinist Technology
- Refrigeration/AC Technology
The biggest difference between Vocational Tech Schools PA, Ohio and other colleges is the amount of time students must spend completing their education. Most vocational tech schools offer programs that students can complete in about one year, while students who attend other colleges often take a minimum of four years to complete their education.
Depending upon which Vocational Tech School PA, Ohio you choose to attend, the length of your job training program will vary.
However, most vocational tech schools offer programs that are relatively short, usually running about six months to two years. Contact your local vocational tech school before you enroll to determine how long the program you are interested in will take to complete.
Job training cost will vary according to the Vocational Tech School PA, Ohio you choose to attend and the program you decide to enroll in. It is a good idea to verify all costs with your school before classes begin.
Most schools have some form of financial aid available for students who qualify and who are unable to pay for their education out-of-pocket. This financial aid usually consists of grants, which students do not have to pay back, and loans, which do need to be paid back.
When possible, it is always good idea to save your money to pay for classes each semester. This practice will allow you to graduate debt-free with no loans to worry about paying back.
Students who enroll in Vocational Tech Schools PA, Ohio will receive numerous career and education benefits, including:
- Hands-on Experience: Classes teach theory behind the industry, but also include lab time to show students how the theory they learned applies to the workplace.
- Practical Courses: Students are not forced to enroll in classes that do not directly relate to their job training.
- Real World Knowledge: Students are taught skills that can be immediately applied to the workplace upon graduation.
- Job placement Assistance: Most career training schools will help graduates find entry level positions in their industry.
- Job Security: Advanced career training will help you separate yourself from other job seekers who do not share your level of expertise.
It is a known fact that employers prefer to hire individuals who have received job training before entering the industry. Vocational tech schools will provide you with the career training necessary to help you become more appealing to future employers.
The admissions process for Vocational Tech Schools PA, Ohio will vary depending upon the school. Some schools may require more information from you as a student to complete the application process, including requests that you submit additional paperwork with your application.
It is important to note that the majority of vocational tech schools will require you to provide proof that you have received your high school diploma or GED before applying. There are very few programs that accept individuals not meeting this qualification.
For your peace of mind, contact each school’s admissions office for specific information about its application process.
To determine if you’ve chosen the best Vocational Trade School PA, Ohio for you, there are four things you need to consider:
- Job Placement Assistance: A good school will have a high job placement rate, indicating that students are heading straight into the workforce as soon as they complete their training.
- Facilities: A school with up-to-date facilities ensures you are learning the latest technologies that apply to your field.
- Student Services: Schools that provide a variety of services to students (job placement assistance, financial aid to those who qualify, etc.) show they are willing to do whatever it takes to help them succeed.
- Tuition: A good school will not try to incorporate hidden fees into students’ tuition expenses.
Why job training from new castle school of trades Is right for you
Founded in 1945, New Castle School of Trades has become a respected Vocational Tech School PA, Ohio. Throughout the last sixty years of teaching and training, NCST has evolved from educating competent tradesmen to training more sophisticated and innovative craftsmen who are looking to become today’s highly skilled technicians.
New Castle School of Trades is dedicated to your success because we understand that investing in people makes all the difference. With education, skill enhancements and career training in some of the top technical fields, we can help you live your best life right now.
New Castle School of Trades’ students find out first-hand that people make the difference. We want to make a difference in your life.
Contact Us Today!
At the New Castle School of Trades, we are dedicated to the principle that your vocational training should be about you!
Our close-knit community makes it easier for you to succeed in your career because we understand your needs and career goals. Experienced instructors challenge you to develop personal responsibility and practical work skills in a hands-on format.
So, what are waiting for? Get on the path to your new career today by contacting us at 1-800-837-8299 or filling out our online application form.
We look forward to helping you train for your new career!
Go back to the NCST Homepage