NCST Program Information for Pennsylvania Vocational School
When it comes to choosing tech schools within the general Youngstown-Warren-Boardman, be sure to choose one that offers many different programs to choose from in fast-growing fields. New Castle School of Trades offers a variety of programs in skilled fields. The faculty and staff at NCST are committed to offering quality courses that prepare individuals to achieve their educational goals for employment and advancement in their chosen professions.
That’s the NCST difference. We take you every step of the way, from starting as a novice to becoming an expert in a thriving field. Below, is a breakdown of the trade school programs provide at New Castle School of Trades in Pennsylvania.
New Castle, PA Training Programs
When it comes to choosing technical school programs, NCST knows you want expert instruction and course variety. The following are several viable trade options for our students.
Select from these exciting and fast-growing fields:
- Automotive Technology– Our program uses only the most up-to-date and industry-standard equipment in our courses. In just 60-weeks, you’ll be ready for a thriving career field.
- Building Technology– The graduates of this program go on to work in commercial and residential construction and contracting. A great fit for those seeking a managerial position.
- Combination Welding– Experienced welding instructors teach our students how to utilize electric arc welders, gas metal arc welders, oxy-fuel cutters, and hydraulic shears among many other vital tools.
- Commercial Truck Driving– As a licensed truck driver, you’ll have access to positions like tractor-trailer driver, delivery truck driver and dump truck operator. Best yet, we’ll get you on the road in only a few weeks.
- Diesel and Heavy Equipment Repair Technology– In this program, you’ll be working with only the most sophisticated repair equipment, including electronic circuit testing tools and meters, diagnostic computer scanners, and engine and fuel injection testing equipment.
- Electrical Technology– A thriving career as an electrician is within your grasp with this thorough program. Our instructors will give you the know-how to work with oscilloscopes, motor control equipment, digital power supplies, and conduit benders, as well as many other fundamental tools.
- Heavy Equipment Operations with Commercial Truck Driving– Our short-term curriculum will set you on the path to working with vital construction equipment like bulldozers, backhoes, telehandlers, and excavators.
- Industrial Electro-Mechanical Technology –This program equips students with a variety of skills needed to maintain a facility. In addition to basic welding, mechanics, fluid control, pneumatics and hydraulics, and forklift operation, students also learn about HVAC systems and more detailed electrical work and programmable logic controllers.
- Machinist Technology– Your CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) machining training will allow you to work with metals, plastics, and other important industrial materials, and our instructors will cover topics like milling, and lathe operations, turning center basics, and offsets.
- Motorcycle and Power Equipment Technology– Our comprehensive courses will give you the knowledge to repair and maintain motorcycles, ATVs, motorboats, lawnmowers, riding tractors, snowmobiles, and chainsaws.
- Refrigeration/AC Technology– This program immerses our students in an electrical background for refrigeration and heating and cooling technologies. Upon graduation, you will be qualified to work with walk-in and commercial coolers, and freezers, heat pumps, central A/C units, and furnaces, among many other possibilities.
I would recommend this school to anyone who is really interested in the trades and wants to learn at a quick pace. The teachers are amazing and will help you with whatever you need. They are really there for you if you are there for yourself. I can’t say enough good things about New Castle School of Trades!
Anne Falanga, New Castle Graduate
Learn More About New Castle School of Trades
Once a trainee has determined which of NCST’s technical programs is right for them, be assured that New Castle’s commitment to doesn’t end at graduation.
We’re confident New Castle’s trade school programs are what you’re looking for and we’re excited to start you on a new path. For more information about everything that NCST offers, be sure to contact us today at 1-833-352-0808!