Veterans who are looking for jobs after the military have plenty of options in front of them. There are companies eager to hire people with the right career training, but knowing exactly what kind of training you need is often the tricky part. If you’re interested in learning more about the kind of training that you need in order to find fulfilling jobs, then continue reading this page. We’ll show you how advanced career training can prepare you for a more fulfilling life.
There Are All Kinds of Jobs Out There
Programs Only Available at Our Pennsylvania Location:
- Automotive Technology Specialist– Learn to keep America moving. It takes a special set of skills and knowledge to be able to maintain and repair the millions of automobiles. You will never have trouble finding work because this is an industry that always needs skilled labor
- Building Technology Specialist– By training in the construction field, you can help build the American dream. Buildings everywhere, big and small, need to be constructed and maintained in order for our society to function. With the right training, you can be right there to make sure that happens.
Program Available at Both Locations:
- Combination Welder– Jobs after the military in Pennsylvania that involve welding include working with a number of industry-standard tools and methods to join pieces of metal together. With welding training, you can be sure that your work will often be the glue that holds everything else together.
- Commercial Trucker– With a commercial driver’s license (CDL) you can be an important part of the supply chain. Businesses rely on supply to stay competitive. By being a commercial driver, you can make sure the product gets to where it needs, on time, every time.
- Electrician– Regardless of the industry, everything relies on power in some way. With electrical training, you can make sure the systems that keep the lights on work the way that they’re supposed to.
- HVAC Specialist– Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning systems are important in making sure that everyone remains cool and comfortable. With the right training in this field, you can diagnose, maintain, and repair these critical systems so that no one has to sweat or freeze with the weather outside.
These are just some of the jobs that will earn you a comfortable living while you contribute to society. As an added bonus, because you’re a military veteran, did you know that you may not even need to pay for your college after the military?
There’s Plenty of Help for Veterans Looking to Attend School
One of the many veterans’ benefits that you have, when you go back to school, includes the Chapter 33 GI Bill®. This bill was signed to allow you to attend a GI Bill® college of your choice. It’s a way to repay you for the service to your country. Whether you want to go to a community college, a regular four-year university, or an accredited trade school, the United States Government will pay for your education while you learn. Everything from your tuition to books can be covered under the bill. You have the freedom to learn what you want and where you want. All without having to worry about how you’ll be able to afford it. After you finish, you’ll be ready for one of plenty of lucrative jobs after the military that is available to students everywhere.
We Can Help
Here at New Castle School of Trades, we pride ourselves on being a top-tier trade school that has helped veterans from all service branches find jobs. We are a GI Bill® friendly college, so you can use government funding to learn a skilled trade with us. By attending classes at NCST, you’ll learn from instructors who have decades of experience in their respective fields. Our combination of classroom and hands-on training guarantees that, once you find work, you’ll be able to get started right from day one.
Because we offer such comprehensive training that we work with area employers through our job placement program to put our students in the jobs of their dreams once they finish training. Beyond connecting with potential employers, we also teach crucial job-hunting skills. These skills include interviewing and resume writing. You’ll know everything that you need to make sure you can get the job you want. With your military experience and vocational training through our trade school, jobs after the military will never be hard to come by. Let us help you reach that next step in your life. Having been around since 1945, we know what it takes to be able to succeed in careers involving skilled trades, so we can make sure that you learn everything you need.