A Jumpstart To Your Career
When choosing to pursue higher education, there are numerous routes students can take to earn their degrees, like taking part in a trade school program. Lower tuition costs, the ability to start working sooner, and hands-on training are just a few reasons why many are choosing this path. Here are four things to consider as to why attending a trade school is worth the investment.
1. Graduate Quicker and Get Hired Sooner
When students are planning out their futures, it is wise to determine a tentative timeline for their careers. However, there’s no reason why schooling should take up the majority of that timeline. Why not choose to pursue an education that takes less than four years to complete? Only 19 percent of students at public universities actually earn their four-year degrees in four years. With that in mind, some of the key benefits of our trade school programs include:
- Graduate in Less Time: Our trade school programs can be completed in less than two years. For example, our Industrial Maintenance program takes only 40-weeks to complete.
- Complete at Your Convenience: We have several options available to complete each program, all designed to work with students and their busy schedules.
- Start Working Sooner: Since our trade school programs take less time to complete, our students can start making an income faster.
Upon graduation from one of our trade school programs, our faculty will also increase the value of your investment by offering job placement assistance.
2. Hired for Jobs They Love
From motorcycle mechanics to electrical technology and everything in between, our trade school education programs provide our students with the chance to pursue jobs that are diverse and continually in demand. Our students are highly attractive candidates because they’re earning the certifications and training experience that employers are looking for. Once training is complete, many more doors will open for students looking to build their careers at a variety of companies across the country.
3. Invest in a Hands-on Education
Compared to a four-year college, our trade school programs offer an education that is more personalized and hands-on. Students can expect:
- Smaller Class Sizes: With fewer students, our class sizes are typically smaller than most traditional universities. Every person can be heard and instructors take the time to get to know their students.
- Classes Catered to Your Program: A four-year university typically makes its students take general classes that have little to do with their majors. Our students can count on learning things that only relate to their program and the career they want.
- Valuable Career Experience: Before graduation, students will have the opportunity to apply what they’ve learned at NCST into their fields. For example, our automotive technology training will give students the chance to use and be acquainted with industry-standard equipment they would be expected to use at their jobs on a daily basis.
- Instructors with Real-world Knowledge: Our instructors have previous experience in the fields they specialize in. They are aware of what potential employers are looking for and adhere to these needs in the classroom.
4. Lower Tuition Costs
With our trade school programs, students receive their education in a quicker timeframe and at a lower cost. Students who graduate from trade schools have up to 70 percent less debt than a four-year graduate. Along with our lower costs, we have financial aid available for those who qualify.
Invest in Your Career Path
Students are making a long-term investment when choosing to pursue their education at our trade school. They have the opportunity to earn hands-on training in their fields at a lower cost. Also, it’s taking them less time than a traditional college education. Our students are getting hired for jobs they love. Contact us if you’re ready to invest in your career path!